CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween


Here are our kids costumes this year. I think you can tell what they all are (Tyler is a monkey by his own choice, but the banana is probably the only way you can tell). The kids had a great week off of school and got to do a lot of trick-or-treating: first at the library, then the trunk or treat, the mall, and then the neighborhood. We gave out a lot of candy but ended up with way too much. I'm amazed at the haul that three kids can get.


8 comments:

Jandi said...

The costumes are so cute. I love the banana for the monkey.

Tiffiny said...

HA!!!! They are sooo cute. I love your little angel that is a perfect costume!!!!! love and miss you guys!

Ruth said...

Their costumes are very cute!

Cassie Simonton said...

What a cute bee, monkey, angel, and witch! How are things going? Are you getting packed up to move?

Jami said...

They look so cute! I love the costumes.

Polly said...

Tina, I didn't know you had a blog! I found it on Raenadas. We have one too.
polly-juddfam.blogspot.com

Judd said...

They are ALL so cute! I love your kids..can't wait to see them soon!

Love ya Ashley Judd #1 jk!!

Olivia said...

Hey, I am gonna link to your blog. I found you at one point, and then couldn't find you again. I have to keep up with your cute family now that you all are moving soon!