CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 15, 2009

Swine Flu

This past week we have been battling all the symptoms of swine flu, and it has wiped us out. Jason, Tyler, and I got hit the hardest, though all the kids got something. We had every single symptom of the swine flu (and there are quite a lot of symptoms). It has been a miserable week and a half, but we are finally recovering. I seem to be the last one to be able to get over it, but it hit me last. This picture is of Tyler. He had to go to the urgent care with Jason when Jason's virus spread to a bacterial infection and Tyler had labored breathing. We purchased a nebulizer so that he didn't have to go to the hospital. Today was his first day not having to use it, so he is one happy boy! I am just glad we are finally feeling better.

14 comments:

Ruth said...

Oh, I am so sorry to hear that. Tyler looks miserable. I am glad to hear that you are all starting to feel better.

Jared said...

Glad you guys are feeling better. It is no fun being sick.

Angie Fellows said...

I am SO sorry. How incredibly awful! You all sound like you have been absolutely miserable. I sure hope you all get all better soon!

Unknown said...

I am so sorry. I had no idea you were all that sick. Hopefully all of you are on the mend, just try and not push yourself to hard. If we can help let us know, take care!!!

Polly said...

I hope you are all feeling better now. What a rotten way to start the summer.

Adventures In The Land Of Hahl said...

I can't believe you guys have been so sick! That is terrible! The picture of Tyler pulls on my little mommy heartstrings. I hope the road to recovery is a short one.

Hayley said...

tina! scary! there are a bunch of cases of swine flu at my school. i'm hearing that the tests to see if it is swine flu isn't completely accurate, so they're treating people as if they have it, even if they test negative. yikes. get better!

mbruceheath said...

Tyler does look miserable. You will be over it by reunion time, right?

Jami said...

That sounds terrible. I am glad you are doing better. That is swine flu is scary. We miss you guys.

Kristin Jones said...

I'm so sorry to hear that!!! I hope everyone is on the upswing over there.

Kendria said...

I heard about this. So not fun. I hope everyone is healthy soon!

Anonymous said...

I am so slow when it comes to leaving comments...so I hope that this whole thing is just a bad memory now and that you all feel better. We miss having you guys around.

Jandi said...

Sorry, hope you are ALL feeling better soon. Get out and enjoy that pool more!

mbruceheath said...

I still laugh every time I see this picture of Tyler. His look says wo is me.