CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 10, 2010

Busy Busy

We are still alive here in Arizona, so I thought I would post a few pictures to prove it. I have not been on my blog (or any blog) for months now, so sorry--I will try to do better! Here are some random pics from the last few months. The fifth kid must have taken up all my time I used to spend on my blog! (And then some!) Hope you are all doing well!

Jason and the girls before the daddy daughter dinner dance in February.

The kids are swimming already this year. It is still too cold for me in the water, but they are enjoying it.



I brought the kids BYU T-shirts after my trip to Utah in March. (Thanks Aunt Hilary!)

Madison is 5 months old now! We took this picture a few weeks ago!


We went to the Gila Valley Temple Open House last Saturday. This picture was taken at the end of the day. (You can probably tell by Tyler's face.)

7 comments:

Jandi said...

Tina, you are alive! I cannot believe those pictures. Madison is so adorable. It is so nice to "see" you again. Glad you are going well.

Adam and Hilary said...

Your girls look beautiful in their dresses! The shirts fit and are cute or In Tyler's words (AWESOME!) Miss ya!

mbruceheath said...

Great picture of Madison. She looks so different from the one on our wall.

Ruth said...

Their daddy daughter dinner dresses are beautiful. What a neat experience for your kids to be able to go to the Temple open house. Wow, Madison is five months; she is very cute and has changed so much from the last pictures you posted. She looks like a happy baby. It is good to see more pictures of you guys and what you have been up to, I miss you.

Jared and Janelle said...

I can't believe your baby is five months old already. I love her smile. She's beautiful. How neat you got to see the new temple. I can't wait to see it. Thanks for the update.

Kristin Jones said...

Cute pictures, Tina! I love the update.

The Jones Fam said...

it's good to know you guys are still out there in cyberspace! I can't believe how fast your baby is growing! we need to meet her!
-nat