CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 16, 2009

House in Arizona

So here are a few pictures of our house in Arizona. Jason did a great job finding this one without me!! I love the covered cement patio in the back yard. Ashley and Tyler spend many hours with me back there when the girls are at school.


This has a part in the living room area meant for a formal dining. We got a table that was Jason's mom's so it was nice to be able to use it.

My girls love their purple room, fairy border and all.

The pool looks nice, but it is not heated. I hear we may be able to swim as early as March, but I am not sure I will want to get in myself! Funny conversation with Tyler:
Tyler: Can I go swimming now?
Dad: The pool isn't warm enough right now.
Tyler: How about in 20 minutes?
Dad: No, it isn't going to be warm enough to go swimming today.
Tyler: OK, we can go tomorrow then.
We finally took the kids out and let them put their feet in. The conversation went like this:
Dad: How does that feel kids? Do you think you could swim in that?
Tyler: Dad, it's cold!
Girls: It feels ok.
Mom: YEAH RIGHT!!

Tyler loves his blue room with the race car border.

This is the kitchen and dining area. It is a pretty big area (much bigger than our house in Denver), and I like the little desk area by the fridge. I didn't post pictures of what Jason calls my "scrapbook room" (which really is our office), but my kids use Jason's old dental school laptop in the kitchen (at least they will once internet is hooked up there again).

5 comments:

Jandi said...

It looks so NICE. I am so jealous. I want to be in Arizona right now. It is nice to "see" your surroundings. We really miss you guys!

Ruth said...

Thanks for posting your house. It is nice to see where you are at. Wow, I am impressed at how fast you have unpacked and set up your house. The house looks great.
The conversations about the pool are very funny. The pool will be so much fun for you guys this summer.

Happy Home said...

Your house looks awesome! When we get rich, we are coming for a visit.

By the way, we could imagine the same pool conversation happening in our house!

tyler and minde said...

The house looks great and sounds like the move went well. Oh how I wish swimming was even on the radar for us - 0 degrees this past weekend, it will be awhile before we head to the pool.

Kendria said...

Nice house Tina! Looks like you have enough room there! Even a scrapbooking room and a pool! Yeah, it will be a little chilly to swim... but it will warm up soon enough!