CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 18, 2009

It's been a while...

I know it has been a while since I was on the blog. I could blame so many things--driving to Mesa a lot (an hour away) to see Jason's family, being called as YW president again, Jason being home four days a week (so I don't get much done), but I think it is really that we swim every single day. Now that it has been over 100 degrees for several weeks, I am tired of the heat, but loving the pool, as are my kids. They did lose it one day and we don't swim Sundays, but other than that, they get home from school and we get in. I now have three independent swimmers and one more that thinks she is independent (yes, that is a little scary). Ashley has grown up a lot! So here are a few random pictures of life the past few months, since I haven't posted anything.

Kara's stitches in her chin--she face planted on the sidewalk while on her scooter on her way home from school.

Sleepover!!



This is at the Phoenix zoo.

Movie party in the upstairs hallway (on mini DVD player).



5 comments:

Lilit said...

Tina, Thanks for posting!!!! Loved to see the pictures... Tyler has grown so much. In that picture with Ashley he looks so big!
We too started the swimming season, and it is great.

Jandi said...

Great to see you guys again. Love the pictures. Glad to hear that you are enjoying the pool. Your kids are so adorable. We miss seeing those faces around here...

Ruth said...

The pool sounds like a nice, fun way to cool off and having it right there in the backyard makes it even better. It's starting to warm up here too; although, no where near 100 degrees. Sounds like you have been busy, but having fun too.

Jami said...

I still can't believe how big your kids are getting. Hey I was wondering if your sister is still doing the scrapbooking stuff. I couldn't remember the company she was with. Let me know. What is your email? I can't find it either. It is good to see you

Emily said...

HI!!!! Ok, I think you guys live so close to where we were...75th and 101. You'll have to do a drive by for me sometime and check out our old house! So sad we moved right before you got there! Your family looks adorable and glad your enjoying AZ...and the constant swimming that comes with summer. We loved our 4 years there.