CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Daddy Daughter Dinner and Dance

The girls' school had a daddy daughter dinner and dance. The girls were SO excited about. They got all dressed up and had me curl their hair and wore their favorite dresses. Dad even got them some tulips--that made their day even more. They had a great time--they each won a raffle prize that they were excited about. They are already talking about next year.


We did a little photo shoot while we waited for dad to get home!

6 comments:

Jandi said...

How sweet. Looks like they had fun...

Olivia said...

I love that he got them tulips! How fun!

Chelsea said...

How'd your girls get to big so fast? They look cute. Glad you guys are enjoying AZ. We'll have to get together sometime! Email me: chelseasnell@gmail.com

Ruth said...

That is very sweet. How fun, sounds like it might become a tradition.

Ras Family said...

That is so cool that they did that. They look so cute! What a sweet Dad to get them flowers.

Chris said...

Hey Tina - this is Chris (Noel). I have been meaning ot send you a message since I got your blog address a few weeks ago, and just keep forgetting to do it. But, better late than never right? I have really been enjoying looking at your blog and catching up on what has been going on with you.

I know it is really last minute, but we are flying to Phoenix today to visit my grandmother in Tempe. We will get there late tonight and be there all day Sunday and all day Monday and then leave Tuesday Morning. (By the way, we is me and my two children, both boys 6 and 3) We usually go to the zoo or the little train up in scottsdale, or the museum downtown while we are there, but we would love to visit with you if it is possible. Give me a call, my cell phone is 817-676-3716, and my email is chris@dewaldfam.com.