CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 13, 2009

Sandra Day O'Connor

The first graders at Andrea's school did "Tea at the White House" today. Each kid had to pick someone in American history, alive or dead. There was a lot of creativity! Andrea was Sandra Day O'Connor. Here she is with her teacher, who was Betsy Ross.


The 1st graders did a big presentation with memorized parts and lots of patriotic songs, including "God Bless America" and "Yankee Doodle". It was really amazing!


This is Andrea with her best friend McKenna, who was Abigail Adams.

This is her with her class being introduced.

And this was the picture we took before we left for school.

3 comments:

Lilit said...

Good job Annie, it seems they do lots of fun and creative things like that in her school.

Kendria said...

I miss Elementary School... Enough said.

Jared and Janelle said...

So cute. I still can't believe she is in Elementary. I still picture her the age when we lived on Dahlia. Janelle

Ps. I hope you don't mind I am going to add you on my blog.