CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 9, 2009

Our little Tyler

So on Sunday as we were getting ready for our 8 a.m. church, I got my scriptures in the case and put them by the stairs to take down. When it was time to go, I could not find them anywhere. So I went without them. When we got home, we had a conversation with the kids that went like this:

Mom: Do any of you know where my scriptures are?
3 kids in unison: No. I didn't take them.
Kara: Maybe Ashley took them. (She thinks Ashley does everything bad that happens in our
house--I know, she is just an easy scapegoat.)
Mom: I have a dollar for anyone that can find my scriptures.
Andrea and Kara as they fun up the stairs: OK!!
Tyler (also running up the stairs): I am looking under Kara's bed!
Dad: I am betting that they are under Kara's bed.

Don't we just love our kids? Tyler didn't get the dollar, but he did manage to make his hiding my scriptures Ashley's fault. Amazing, isn't it?

1 comments:

Ruth said...

I am glad that Tyler remembered where he put them, or should I say that he remembered where Ashley put them. :O)